We are hosting church services online at 10.30am and 7pm, for more information about our online provision during this time visit the Church Online page.
The Church building will be open for private prayer only, on Monday and Thursdays from 10:30 am – 12:30 pm and
7:00 pm – 8:30 pm.
Please kindly observe the following guidelines:
– Social distancing of 2 metres.
– Please use hand sanitisers one entrance and exit to the building.
– Please bring your own Bible as we are unable to provide any at this time.
– Toilets will be open when the building is open for prayer.
We will be hosting a cafe in the hall when the church is open for private prayer on Monday and Thursday mornings. So when you come to the church for prayer why not also pop into the church hall for a cup of tea or coffee and a piece of home made cake.
We are looking to recruit for a key role in our team. The Children & Families Leader ensures that St Paul’s vision for children and families programmes, projects and practices are in alignment with God’s strategic vision of the Church; to establish the culture of His City in our town.
To apply submit your CV with a covering letter showing how you meet the requirements of the role
– Deadline for applications: Friday 31 July 2020
– Shortlisting: Week Commencing 2 August 2020
– Interviews: Week Commencing 10 August 2020
The St Paul’s Ministry Experience Scheme is a year-long programme designed for individuals who want to wholeheartedly pursue Jesus, up-skill in leadership and gain hands on experience in ministry. The year is a great way to invest in your own discipleship and explore where God is calling you. For more information or to apply click the button below.